Project Financial Analyst
We are looking for a motivated Project Financial Analyst whose perfectionist eye for detail applies to every task that you do. In addition, you work well in fast-paced environments and have no trouble completing time-sensitive tasks. You are able to manage your time and tasks responsibly and have strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (for assisting with detailed and complex budgets), and Outlook. You have experience in a government contracting environment, including all contract types (fixed-price, T&M, cost reimbursable, government-wide acquisition contracts, GSA Schedules, BPAs, MSAs, and IDIQs).
Supports the finance manager with all finance related activities, including:
- Track and analyze billing rates on multiple Time and Materials contracts. Perform calculations to analyze markup and profit percentage
- Oversee invoicing and monthly reporting of multiple contracts under a single GSA BPA
- Communicate with all project stakeholders including project managers, subcontractors, clients, and senior management
- Create and update systems for contract financial tracking and organization
- Identify appropriate subcontract templates for new agreements or modifications
- Draft subcontracts and modifications by utilizing established contract templates and obtaining required information (Statement of Work, Invoicing Requirements, Budget, etc.) from project management team and subcontractor
- Assist with or lead negotiations with subcontractors under GSA BPA, and liaise with senior management and/or legal counsel when needed
- Financial management of contracts including:
- Monitor subcontractor spending including invoices
- Identifying risks (including financial risks and scope concerns) and flagging concerns to project director, subcontractors, and clients
- Assist the project director in the calculation and maintenance of project management budget across multiple government contracts
- Perform calculations including Estimate to Complete
- Maintain and model estimates using Excel
- Ability to quickly grasp procurement terms, methodologies, and processes, prepare contract files and associated electronic documentation and create procurement actions (e.g., contract, order, mod) for contract execution.
- Beginner level proficiency in Excel
- Able to work independently but have a clear understanding of risk involved and to solicit management’s involvement
- Must be able to interface positively and effectively with project management and customers
- Detail oriented - able to review contract documents and prepare financial analysis with a high degree of accuracy
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, feedback driven environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with GSA a plus
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or AA in finance or a related field
- You have 2-3 years of professional work experience, preferably in a finance environment
At CommunicateHealth (CH), we acknowledge that our employees are the best and brightest, and we want to compensate you accordingly!
Competitive and equitable salary structure and profit share
A healthy social and emotional work environment
Personal and professional development and training
CommunicateHealth is committed to workplace diversity and providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees.