You are a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills and a strong interest in developing easy-to-use health websites and products for consumers and health professionals. Your perfectionist’s eye for detail applies whether you’re coordinating schedules, crafting an email, or documenting requirements. You are comfortable holding all the pieces of a project and can follow-up on action items with colleagues to see tasks through to completion. In addition, you:
- Maintain strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills — and can perform writing assignments with little supervision.
- Are an effective verbal communicator, both in-person and by telephone.
- Have the ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects with ease.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, flexible work environment.
- Have a basic understanding of UX and human-centered design principles — and want to learn more.
Provide support for website development, governance, and maintenance, including editing digital content, creating documentation, and supporting team communication. Tasks may include:
- Drafting and organizing initial documentation and requirements
- Conducting initial research on UX or dev questions and presenting findings
- Adding and editing content in a content management system (CMS)
- Providing quality control (QC) testing on websites and digital products
Coordinate day-to-day activities on web projects. Tasks may include:
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, designers, researchers, and web developers
- Scheduling client and team meetings
- Drafting meetings agendas, taking meeting notes, and following up on action items
- Maintaining project schedules and timelines
- Interfacing professionally with high-level clients
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as computer science, information design, business, communication, or the social sciences.
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of professional experience.
- You have a basic understanding of UX principles.
- You have experience with project coordination, including the development and control of schedules and timelines.
- You have experience in a busy professional environment with a mix of remote and on-site staff.
- You have an interest in developing easy to use health-related websites and digital products and learning digital health literacy principles.
- You have experience in website content maintenance including content management systems such as Drupal and basic HTML.
- Solid working knowledge of common operating systems and software including iOS for Mac. Comfortable with digital-based work, especially digital project management and collaboration tools and video conferencing.
At CommunicateHealth (CH), we acknowledge that our employees are the best and brightest, and we want to compensate you accordingly!
Competitive and equitable salary structure and profit share
A healthy social and emotional work environment
Personal and professional development and training