We are looking for a motivated Finance Specialist whose perfectionist eye for detail applies to every task that you do. In addition, you work well in fast-paced environments and have no trouble completing time-sensitive tasks. You are able to manage your time and tasks responsibly and have strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (for assisting with detailed and complex budgets), and Outlook.
Supports the finance manager with all finance related activities, including:
- Helping to finalize budgets, contracts and pricing
- Maintaining accurate records of expenses, including ODC’s (other direct costs), and subcontractor invoices
- Using time and billing software to set up project budgets, pull staff utilization reports, and assist project teams in all aspects of time and expense tracking
- Assisting with other finance related activities as assigned by the Finance Manager or principals
- Maintaining accurate documents for the bookkeeper for accounts payable/accounts receivable, and invoicing
- Experience with Excel and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- Willingness to learn and think strategically
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, preferred
- Knowledge of BillQuick and various contract types (including time and materials, fixed price, and cost reimbursable) helpful
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or AA in finance or a related field
- You have 2-3 years of professional work experience, preferably in a finance environment
At CommunicateHealth (CH), we acknowledge that our employees are the best and brightest, and we want to compensate you accordingly!
Competitive and equitable salary structure and profit share
A healthy social and emotional work environment
Personal and professional development and training
CommunicateHealth is committed to workplace diversity and providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees.